Sync problem with v3.4.1548

Post your bug reports here
dataminer

Sync problem with v3.4.1548

Post by dataminer »

There is a problem in your new version 3.4.1548

I synchron to Packages and after doing so for several days the *.pck/LIST folder contains multiple list.txt files and the synchron is not performed well anymore (I assume because of those file instances)

Spitfire_ch

Post by Spitfire_ch »

I can confirm that.

Missing files are still copied to the files folder, but they are now longer copied from this folder to the target computer, but somehow the attribute isn't set correctly anymore. At least, when I compare the package with the target computer, it doesn't recognize anymore that the files in the files folder are not there on the target computer. Also if I delete something from the package, it no longer remembers that it should also delete these files on the target computer.

Basically, packages have lost their memory - Synchronzie it doesn't know any more which files to copy, which files to delete etc..

Strangely, within one projcet, it failed for one session but worked for another one (comparing different folders).

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Thank you! Probably the problem is in new zip engine, supporting large files. I will try to make a fix ASAP.

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Spitfire_ch

Post by Spitfire_ch »

That was super quick, thanks a lot, that's really great support!