MMM lists

Do you have anything to share with other users? Your opinions about our programs, suggestions for future products - everything goes here.
ben

MMM lists

Post by ben »

I am using MMM for a long time, and cant think of working without it ...
Using RMB menu, there is "add to friends" and add to lists. Add to friends works great, but can someone instruct me
how to use the add to lists? actually, I want to create "black list" and add address there with RMB like I do with the friends. Is it possible?
I am using the filtering system, with a lot of active filters, however, from time to time there is a need to quickly add single address.

another question:
On Winfows7 the filtering (F7) cant be activated automatically as on XP. Is there a way to bypass it?

TIA

grigsoft
Site Admin

Re: MMM lists

Post by grigsoft »

When creating filter, you can use "from equals $blacklst.txt" syntax. Note the '$' sign.
Once you have such filter, blacklst.txt will appear in Add to list menu.

IN my tests automatic filtering does work on Win7, what is the problem?

ben

Post by ben »

Thanks for the tip. great feature and I did not know how to use it.
About the automatic filtering: From time to time, the "use filter automatically" is untagged. I dont understand what is the cause, but it did not happen on XP

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Just a guess - try settings this option (or clear, if it's already set) and quit. If after restart you will not see your change, probably your settings are not stored. Do you have magic.ini file in folder with MMM?