Comparing VBS files

Do you have anything to share with other users? Your opinions about our programs, suggestions for future products - everything goes here.
Asad

Comparing VBS files

Post by Asad »

Greeting to all,
I just became a member of this board. I am kind of new in development area and trying to solve a situation. I am looking for a software/editor which has the capabilities of comparing and combining VBS files. I have to go through hundreds of files to make a decision on which one is good to keep, which ones are doing the same routines and soforth. I was refered to "compareit" by another software vendor. Now my question to the board and moderator: Is compareit capable to compare two VBScript files and highlight the diferences? I don't care how much is going to cost. I just need to be able to finish this project ASAP. Any comments, suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Asad

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Since vbs are plain text files, Compare It will be able to compare and let you quickly merge such files. Anyway, you are encouraged to get a trial version (visit http://www.grigsoft.com/files.htm), and try to use it - trial version have no limitations which could prevent you do the job.

Post by Guest »

Thanks Admin. I will try it and hopefully buy it.

Regards

Asad

Great Software

Post by Asad »

I downloaded your trail software and worked with it a little bit. It's look like this the one I have been looking for. I have hundreds of files which are mainly written in VBScript and I need to sort them out and combine some in one. The feature in your software is greatr and realy appreciate your well done work. Pretty soon I hopefully will buy it and will recommend it to others too.

Thank you.

Regards :D

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

You may want to check VBS syntax highlighting file there:
http://www.context.cx/hl/vbScript.chl