Maintain an exact copy of my flash drive

Do you have anything to share with other users? Your opinions about our programs, suggestions for future products - everything goes here.
ubose

Maintain an exact copy of my flash drive

Post by ubose »

I am trying to maintain an exact copy of my flash drive as a backup on my hard drive with Synchronize It. So, after copying over the flash drive to a backup folder on my hard drive, I update the back up from time to time by running Synchronize It. The attachment shows the check boxes I have selected in the Synchronize It window. However, I found that some folders that I had deleted from the source (flash drive) are still there in the target (backup folder on hard drive for the flash drive backup). So, my question is what check boxes do I need to select in the Synchronize It window to make the target keep an exact copy of the source?

Thanks.
Attachments
Synchronize it window.jpg
Synchronize it window.jpg (55.11 KiB) Viewed 14540 times

ubose

Re: Maintain an exact copy of my flash drive

Post by ubose »

Another piece of information I forgot to mention is that the folders that were left behind in the target were empty folders.

TonHu

Post by TonHu »

Why are you using that ancient version of Synchronize It! ? A much newer version, with feature improvements and bugfixes has been available for several years...

ubose

Post by ubose »

TonHu wrote:Why are you using that ancient version of Synchronize It! ? A much newer version, with feature improvements and bugfixes has been available for several years...
I think I became too comfortable with the interface of the old version.