Sweet!

Do you have anything to share with other users? Your opinions about our programs, suggestions for future products - everything goes here.
Atomhrt

Sweet!

Post by Atomhrt »

I just wanted say good work with Syncronize It! I am a programmer and if I were to write a sync program, it would have been Syncronize It! I have to constantly back up various files and folders between serveral computers and Syncronize It! fits the bill perfectly.

The GUI interface is perfect! All of the right options are there.

Now, with your next version, I hope you don't muck it up... ;)

Thanks for a great product!

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Thank you for good words.
As for next version, I hope to make better too. What would you say about this: http://www.grigsoft.com/winsync3b.zip?
All your comments are welcome! (on UI only - it is not fully functional yet)

Atomhrt

Post by Atomhrt »

grigsoft wrote:Thank you for good words.
As for next version, I hope to make better too. What would you say about this: http://www.grigsoft.com/winsync3b.zip?
All your comments are welcome! (on UI only - it is not fully functional yet)
It looks *very* good! Very nice and modern looking (I have XP SP1). One thing that is very important to me, is that there is a history list and I *think* this new interface does that too (like the older version, but better?). The button choices and placements seem to be all very well done too. I can't wait to try it!! Go for it!

:D

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Thank you, glad you like it. I hope most of users will find it good too.
But what kind of history do you mean? Source/target lists should already keep history

TonHu

Post by TonHu »

A first glance made my mouth fall open :D

TIA
TonHu

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Is it good for us or bad for us? (c) The Matrix
:)

Atomhrt

Post by Atomhrt »

grigsoft wrote:Thank you, glad you like it. I hope most of users will find it good too.
But what kind of history do you mean? Source/target lists should already keep history
Yes, yes, that is what I mean. The lists are now there, and I just wanted to be sure that they would be in the next version too. Thanks.